Business Development Manager
Superb opportunity for an ambitious consultative business development professional with a successful track record within learning and development (L&D) sales and delivery. The role will focus primarily on developing and delivering new business within a variety of vertical sectors.
- Achievement of personal sales targets
- Proactive development of opportunities and sales via account profiling, telephone and face-to-face sales
- Identify competitive and innovative methods to present offerings to prospects and clients
- Collaborate with the team to produce and respond to bids, tenders, sales proposals etc.
- Facilitate the delivery where required for clients
- Ensure that all projects that are delivered meet client satisfaction levels in terms of agreed service level agreements etc.
- Accurately record and present sales performance via the collation of the sales forecast and sales pipeline reports
- Experience and success within a consultative sales role with learning and development (L&D) or a successful career of implementing L&D solutions for organisations
- Proactive business development ethos and skills
- Adept at relationship building and networking at senior level
- Proven ability to articulate bespoke learning solutions and related services
- Ability to manage sometimes complex sales cycles involving multiple stakeholders and decision makers
- Commercial acumen with the ability to ensure profit margins
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to scope client needs effectively, therefore enabling conversion of appropriate solution
- Experience of meeting and liaising with senior contacts in Blue Chip organisations
- Excellent presentation skills
Please send C.V and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications 31st March 2017
Freelance Outdoor Technicians
We’re currently looking to add to our pool of Freelance Outdoor Technicians, for work, principally in the Lake District, but also around the country.
Ideally, you will have some or all of the following qualifications
BCU Coach Level 2
RYA Safety Boats
You must be used to working proactively to the highest standards with groups and individuals from the corporate world, have a good sense of humour and be extremely flexible.
If you’re interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back in touch with you.
We are always looking for new associates to join our team. Please send your CV to email@example.com