Business Development Manager
We are looking for a talented and passionate Business Development Manager who will be responsible for prospecting, developing and delivering new sales opportunities and business development, either through new customers, or new services to existing customers.
As a Business Development Manager you will take ownership of managing client relationships, be responsible for the growth and development of those relationships and developing and executing the business development strategy in order to realise the overall objectives of the business.
For a full job description click here.
Apprentice Business Support Administrator
We’re hiring, join our growing business support team!
We are looking to recruit an apprentice Business Support Administrator. The role is supported through Kendal College. Closing Date 30th November 2018
Leadership and Management Trainer/Assessors Levels 3 and 5
Leading companies trust Dove Nest to improve their business performance by creating sustained behavioural change in their people. We pride ourselves on industry leading innovative bespoke solutions for Engagement, Leadership Development, People and Team Development, Leadership and Business Agility, Talent Development and Change Leadership supported by our in house Psychology business where appropriate.
- You will be able to demonstrate a solid track record as a management professional before turning towards the training profession
- You will have been working as freelance or for a management training provider for at least the last three years delivering qualification based management programmes
- Experience of objective assessment
- Developing learners understanding of the apprenticeship standards in order to complete qualifications
- Coaching and mentoring learners to achieve
- Experience of helping learners to relate learning to work and ability to contextualise theory within the learner’s work role and culture
- Ensuring regular, productive learner reviews are conducted
- Track record of delivering learner portfolios and assignments to agreed standards
- Building and developing relationships with Employers and communities
Desirable Skills (or willingness to obtain)
- Hold either D32/D33/A1/CAVA
- Desirable entry level teaching qualification
- A relevant industry related qualification at level 3 or above
- Functional Skills at Level 2 in English and Maths
- Knowledge of the apprenticeship standards
- Ability to work independently and a willingness to learn
- A passion to make a difference both for Dove Nest and our clients
- Knowledge subject areas are kept constantly updated by way of self-development and CPD
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Commitment – this is not a 9-5 job!
- Clean DBS Check
- A full driving licence
Apply by emailing Vince.Hannant@dovenest.co.uk
Freelance Outdoor Technicians
We’re currently looking to add to our pool of Freelance Outdoor Technicians, for work, principally in the Lake District, but also around the country.
Ideally, you will have some or all of the following qualifications
BCU Coach Level 2
RYA Safety Boats
You must be used to working proactively to the highest standards with groups and individuals from the corporate world, have a good sense of humour and be extremely flexible.
If you’re interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back in touch with you.
We are always looking for new associates to join our team. Please send your CV to email@example.com