As graduates complete the development programme, the ‘Launch Pad’ development centre enables them to benchmark their current performance and gain a clear understanding of what is required to meet and exceed their personal and business objectives. This event supports retaining top talent at a critical stage in their career path.
The Launch Pad’s success is that it:
- Identifies top talent
- Provides graduates with a networking opportunity with Senior Leaders
- Promotes ownership and empowerment with quality reflection time to review and re-plan future career
- Enables an opportunity to push outside their comfort zone and identify areas for future development
- Delivers parameters for ROI and success of the development programme
This could be a two day residential development centre consisting of:
- a number of observed activities,
- exercises and discussions, against organisational values and competencies,
- All exercises are supported by relevant questionnaires and psychometric instruments.
Throughout the development centre participants will receive on-going feedback and structured networking opportunities to help them make key decisions and take control.
The programme concludes with a very detailed personal development plan comprising short, medium and long term actions and goals.