Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship
This Apprenticeship is aimed at leaders who have senior management responsibility.
A senior leader is someone who has senior management responsibility which may include governance or director responsibilities. They will be responsible for direction and vision and providing strategic drive, analysing market trends, influences and identifying opportunities and risk.
This apprenticeship is for those who are either new to a senior management role, or have progressed within their organisation and require development as a senior manager. The apprenticeship is suitable for potential leaders and current managers in any type or size of organisation. Typical roles held by apprentices are Section Leader, Head of Department, Chief Officer, Director or Executive.
The programme comprises of seven modules some of which overlap:
- Continual Professional Development / Reflective Practitioner – runs across the whole programme (24 months)
- The 21st Century Organisation (5 months)
- Organisational Strategy (5 months)
- 21st Century Leadership (9 months)
- Strategic Finance (4 months)
- Leading Change (6 months)
- Strategic Business Proposal – completed within the five-month EPA period.
24 months with 5 month EPA
- Each cohort has a facilitator/coach as their main point of contact throughout the two years
- Three Workshops
* Induction Event x 3 days (client venue or virtual)
* Leadership Workshop x 4 days (residential)
* Leading Change Workshop x 4 days (residential)
- 15 x 1 hour 1:1 coaching sessions across the two years (approximately every seven weeks)
- 10 x 3 hour virtual classroom sessions (approximately every 10 weeks).
- Enquiry Based Learning
- Learners encouraged to form Action Learning Sets amongst themselves
- Successful completion of a the Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship programme
- CMI Level 7 Certificate