The PEarman Personality Intergrator™
The Pearman Personality Integrator sets a new standard for assessing personality. With an innovative assessment experience coupled with a deeper look into the individuality of personality type, the Pearman provides a measure of personality in one’s natural state (i.e. what is most comfortable) and in one’s every day environment (i.e. what is most often demonstrated). It also explores any disconnects your clients have by providing insight into their level of flexibility, agility and resiliency.
Going back to the roots of personality type theory while incorporating new insights into the way individuals operate in the 21st century, the Pearman is perfectly suited for use with your talent development initiatives.
Understanding Personality Patterns
The Pearman Personality Integrator is based on understanding an individual’s personality at multiple levels and explores the complexities of personality patterns. From how someone interacts with the external or internal world, to how they take in information and make decisions, and the combination of those individual pieces (i.e. mental functions), the Pearman assesses the fundamental components of personality.
The Pearman assessment provides the freedom of representing personality along a continuum and does not require choosing a preference for one personality type over another.
The Pearman Personality Integrator can be used in a number of contexts, including:
- Individual Self-awareness & Development
- Leadership Development
- Group/Team Development
Pearman Personality Integrator Certification Programme
What Does Certification Include?
- Completion of the Pearman assessment and feedback before the workshop
- Pre-workshop e-learning modules
- Two-day workshop
- Access to the online portal for administration and scoring of the Pearman
By the end of the certification programme, delegates will be able to:
- Describe personality type theory
- Describe Carl Jung’s contribution to personality type theory
- Describe the Pearman Personality Integrator™ model of personality type
- Describe the eight mental functions and give examples of each
- Describe the Flex Index and give examples of each of the scales
- Articulate the differences between natural and demonstrated types
- Understand the psychometric science behind the Pearman
- Describe best practice around the Pearman interpretation and feedback
- Interpret a Pearman assessment
- Provide a Pearman feedback session
- Explain the benefits of the Pearman to clients