Emotional Intelligence Training and Accreditation
What is Emotional Intelligence or ‘EI’?
Emotional Intelligence measures one’s ability to cope and deal with daily environmental pressures and demands. It has been proven to supersede IQ in terms of its ability to predict success in the workplace. EI has an immeasurable impact on the workplace and countless applications such as:
- Team Building
- Succession Planning
- Conflict Resolution
Dove Nest Group EQ-i Practitioner Certification
There are two options for training depending upon previous experience and qualifications.
Two day course
This is the course that most individuals will need to complete. It covers a full grounding in the theory and application of the tool and also includes access to pre-course online learning modules, workshop kits and manuals. Following the EQ-i course delegates will understand:
- The history and background of Emotional Intelligence
- How it works and its components
- Case studies of emotional intelligence
- Learning about yourself through the completion of the questionnaire
- Practicing emotional intelligence feedback skills
- How it can be used for recruitment and employee development
- Ethical uses in training and the workplace
Completion of this course enables individual registrants:
- To purchase and administer the EQ-i 2.0
- To access their own, unique, online scoring portal and account
- To become familiar with all aspects of the EQ-i 2.0 for effective and responsible use
- To make educated and informed decisions about your employees and/or clients regarding emotional intelligence
EQ-i 2.0 360
- With the introduction of the new two day course and e-learning elements Dove Nest can announce that the training also certifies users in the use of the EQ-i 2.0 360 tool. Previously only available by completion of a separate one day course
- The EQ-i 2.0 is packed with a number of fantastic new utilities and introduces improvements to assessment items and reports. It now includes new updated UK norms and rigorous reliability and validity studies.
One day Conversion Course
For delegates who are already registered with the British Psychological Society to level B status there is a single one day conversion course that gives all of the registration available from the one day course.
EQ-i 2.0 Training Dates
To find out more about the EQ-i 2.0 Accredication training or to book a place on one of our training programmes please contact us