Our key USP is in the way we put science into development; we combine really great facilitators with a deep and practical understanding of occupational and organisational psychology. This enables us to create and deliver unique solutions that have real and sustainable impacts on both the participants and the business as a whole.
Since 1982, Dove Nest Group have helped Clients to assess the performance and potential of their people globally, from Graduate through to Director Level.
Our team of Chartered Occupational Psychologists offer a wide range of business psychology services. These can be stand-alone, or form part of individual/business development programmes. We are licensed to use and provide training in a variety of psychometric profiling tools, and our experience allows us to provide practical, realistic and qualified advice to our clients.
- Diagnostic two-way discussion to define your aims and objectives
- Provision of service and support as required across the complete assessment and development cycle (including design, delivery and evaluation)
- Bespoke design, process and content to ensure maximal alignment to your business and assessment purpose.
Dove Nest Key Principles
The principles we work to include:
- Ethical and professional treatment of all candidates
- Clear and unambiguous behavioural criteria
- Robust, valid and reliable exercises and tests that provide candidates with the opportunities to demonstrate the target behaviours
- Experienced and trained assessors
- Practical feedback for managers and candidates